InspireEducation was established in 2010 to provide careers education and employability support for pupils within UK schools, colleges and universities.
Our Senior Management Team
Our senior team is made up of Level 7 IAG practitioners, Careers and Enterprise Coaches, Recruitment and Business experts. This means that our programmes are developed based on the very best IAG foundations whilst also incorporating the expertise of the world of work, making them the most relevant for young people today.
We also work closely with policy makers at DfE and BIS to ensure that we are always up-to-date on the very latest legislation and expectations that will affect your provision.
Working with Schools & Colleges
- A range of inspiring and impartial Careers Education & Employability Workshops
- An option to buy a package service from InspireEducation making inspiring CE/IAG affordable
- Support using the LSIS Careers Learning tool to evidence schools careers provision
- InspireEducaton Employability Audit
- Work Related Learning Days
- Enterprise Events
Working with employers
- Develop resources to promote careers opportunities within business/sector
- Create education programmes
- Form education partnerships
- Support Careers Learning for internal staff
Youth Employment UK CIC
Youth Employment UK CIC is a not for profit campaigning and membership organisation, part of the Inspire2Exceed Group working hard to support young people into employment.
Youth Employment UK CIC publishes a free monthly e-Magazine packed with careers, sector, employability and training information, subscribe at www.yeuk.org.uk
Listen to a BBC Northampton radio interview with Inspire2Exceed director, Laura-Jane Rawlings, talking about the recent Youth Contract initiative: